This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ferguson Lister Planter

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
leerenovations
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 74857
Tractors Owned: 1948 McCormick Farmall Cub (Farmalice), 1949 Ford 8N (Red), Unidentified horse drawn road grader with 8 ft moldboard.
Circle of Safety: Y

Ferguson Lister Planter

Postby leerenovations » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:59 am

I just bought a Ferguson DO41B LTwo row Lister planter at an auction for $70. Its all there except the seed plates and the roller chain for the ground drive mechanism is borken into several peices. Im gonna restore this because I like the fact that it is so versatile. Basically it is a universal mounting frame with two middle busters on it, and it is adjustable to use it in so many positions. I even have the hillers with it. And the seed cans are in great shape. I was just wondering if anyone has used one fo these. And maybe someone will know where to get parts or seed [plates for it.

Here is a few pics that are from another site, Ill post pics of my own when this snow storm clears up.
Attachments
i6256.jpg
i6256.jpg (56.81 KiB) Viewed 703 times
219474_opt.jpg
219474_opt.jpg (31.03 KiB) Viewed 703 times
Tractors are like watermelons: the RED is good and you throw away the GREEN.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”