Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 pm

I thought those links were welded solid and Jim was pushing Donny up the hill. :D

Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:48 pm

Jim-I guess I'll have to come out of the closet on this one. As the son of a retired (40yrs +) GM engineer---you done good! :D

Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:14 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Jim, I have a plastic welding kit for my Lincoln. LOL. Seriously I do have one of the plastic welding kits (Jarbor Freight), that comes with several differnet types of plastic filler rods that I have used on severla different items. doesn't look to good, but has always held. Never tried it on anything that flexed the way a radiator does when it gets hot and expands though. If you would like to give it a try i will ship it to you.

John hits the nail square on the head, the problem is the flexing that that tank gets from expansion, difficult to keep anything stuck, Jim Hudson seems to have the best reply, Best wishes
Pat

Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:11 am

Jim,

Can we have a poll on whether or not you should change your avatar to show the expression on your face in that picture? :D

Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:52 am

allenlook wrote:Jim,

Can we have a poll on whether or not you should change your avatar to show the expression on your face in that picture? :D

You can have a poll on anything you want. But since I dropped out of politics I am free to totally ignore it.