This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Plastic Radiator Tank repair

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 pm

I thought those links were welded solid and Jim was pushing Donny up the hill. :D
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:48 pm

Jim-I guess I'll have to come out of the closet on this one. As the son of a retired (40yrs +) GM engineer---you done good! :D

Patbretagne
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Patbretagne » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:14 am

John *.?-!.* cub owner wrote:Jim, I have a plastic welding kit for my Lincoln. LOL. Seriously I do have one of the plastic welding kits (Jarbor Freight), that comes with several differnet types of plastic filler rods that I have used on severla different items. doesn't look to good, but has always held. Never tried it on anything that flexed the way a radiator does when it gets hot and expands though. If you would like to give it a try i will ship it to you.

John hits the nail square on the head, the problem is the flexing that that tank gets from expansion, difficult to keep anything stuck, Jim Hudson seems to have the best reply, Best wishes
Pat

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Postby allenlook » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:11 am

Jim,

Can we have a poll on whether or not you should change your avatar to show the expression on your face in that picture? :D
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:52 am

allenlook wrote:Jim,

Can we have a poll on whether or not you should change your avatar to show the expression on your face in that picture? :D

You can have a poll on anything you want. But since I dropped out of politics I am free to totally ignore it.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”