This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Barnyard

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rusty 2N
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 99029

Barnyard

Postby rusty 2N » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Hello! I'm not a Farmall fan. Probly cause I don't own one. But not why I'm here. You, Sir, Have/had a 5ft. David Bradley hay rake a few years back. I had one given to me. I plan on cleaning it & painting it.
I am wondering if you ever made a video of this rake in action? And if you know of any site giving any info on this rake?
Thank you for your time & any info you can spare, Rusty

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Barnyard

Postby Barnyard » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Rusty, getting it mounted is about as far as I have gotten with it. I tried using it on the Cub but there are a few modifications needed. I never had any tall grass to rake since working on the mod so I can't tell you much more than that. Someday I hope to be able to put it to the test and see how it goes.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

rusty 2N
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 99029

Re: Barnyard

Postby rusty 2N » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Thank You Barnyard. That's as far as I got also.Lol

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”