Help ID this sprayer

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:58 pm

I got this little sprayer at a farm sale. Didn't notice the IH on the side till I loaded it up. I been looking for one and the price was right for $50. Problem I am having is the ball valve is shot. I am wondering if anyone here knows where to find a flat faced ball valve? Sprayer works ok, it just don't shut off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Help ID this sprayer

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 pm

I'm not sure you need that exact style of ball valve. Have you checked with McMaster-Carr or Grainger?


Re: Help ID this sprayer

Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:00 pm

I searched high and low for a replacement and so I am going to rework it with a new ball valve. It will be tricky since I will have take a lot apart to fix a little. I found a ball valve that the shut off handle works on also. Will post a pick when done.