Iron Wheels

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:19 am

Anyone have any idea on what kind of equipment these wheels could have been used?

I would like to have 4 but 19 are probably too many to handle! Anyone need some wheels?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWA:IT

John %#*& anywhere near you?

Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:28 am

They appear to be from a variety of wagons, old farm implements and a couple of them look like planter wheels

Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:01 am

Agree with Bigdog. The horse drawn planter wheels stand out (double rim).

There is a market for old wheels. You frequently see them used as lawn ornaments.

Eugene

Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:05 am

Looks like there may be at least one complete wagon in there, minus the wood parts that have rotted away.

Eugene, you are closer than John is.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:55 am

Been thinking aobut using some to make a handrail on my front walk/steps.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 6:28 pm

Sorry guys no heavy lifiting. Recovering from an operation for a detached retina in the right eye and torn retina in the left. Been off work for a month and it looks like it will be at least another month before I can do anything. Getting along ok. Just need a driver to go any place for a while.

Eugene.

Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:05 pm

GOD Bless you Eugene. Beverly and I wish you a speedy and complete recovery. May you be as successful as others I know that had the same problem.

Bill

Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:57 pm

Eugene, You take care of those eye's, we'll pray for a speedy recovery for you. My wife would probably shoot me if I got another project (Wagon) but it would be nice. Maybe John can use them in his yard like he said, if he's interested.

Ron

Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:14 am

1947 Farmall 18-wheeler with spare wheel. :lol:

Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:59 pm

Maybe I see a Cub on steel for someones next project? :?: :?: :lol: :lol:

David C.

Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:02 pm

Might go with Carl's fancy headlamps?