This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

CO-OP Turf-TRAC 10/34

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

CO-OP Turf-TRAC 10/34

Postby Rudi » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:14 pm

Guys:

My church has a CO-OP Turf-TRAC 10/34 ride on lawn mower. No documentation -- duhhh :lol: :cry:

Ideas on who probably made it? Any ideas where to find info on it? I am assuming that it was made on contract by one of the larger manufacturers say probably MTD or Ariens etc... I think it is a mid 70's to early 80's model.

Model # 133 466 507 B163B appears to be the model number. It has a Tecumseh 10 hp Cast Iron Bore engine Model TBM 220 1570310 Serial # 23424D. Odd thing about it, it has a Peerless Chain Drive Rear Axle???

Info would be appreciated.

Thanks, as usual
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:36 pm

Rudi:

I don't know who made the lawn tractor (mower). I was surprised when I looked up the number of names (brands) manufactured by MTD. The listing was name, (comma) name, name and covered a full screen page and more. The listing did have a number of Co-ops and Turf-Tracs but not together.

Late 50's - early 60's my father worked in a lawn mower factory. The mowers were pretty much all constructed the same. The mowers were painted different color schemes and had different brand stickers.

The only thing I can recommend is to find MTD's home web site and ask them if this was one of there mowers.

Eugene

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:29 pm

You will never guess what happened. I have been waiting forever it seems to hear from MTD about my YardMan Snowblower.

I guess YardMan Snowblowers and Co-Op Turf Trac mowers are not administered by the same person. Seems the Co-op brand gets better service.

I got an email from one of the Customer Service people at MTD Canada and he attached the original Owner's Manual in a pdf file to the response. Needless to say I was quite happy and the Church Trustees are tickled pink....

I sent him back a nice thank you letter and a wish list for some Cub Cadet stuff - but he was only able to give me a few leads... at least now I know who handles Cub Cadets in Canada. Yup, it is MTD, -- BUT try to find a website... totally different entity.

Hmmmm will wonders never cease :?: :roll: :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”