This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Meyer hay bale loader

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
rjfcsa
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60957

Meyer hay bale loader

Postby rjfcsa » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:36 pm

Hello all,
This might be far out there, but I am looking for a part for a model 400 bale loader dad picked up. I have not got all the parts moving on it yet but I am sure it will. It looks really sound and we thought of taking it to a local show. I found a parts book for it. Any way what I am looking for is the bumper hitch attachment for it, so you can use it on a flatbed truck. The pictures in the manual are rather vague. Or if someone had one that I could get pictures and measurements of, so maybe I could get one made. I will probably post this on some other forums as I get time. The part was probably at the auction but as I did not know what it might have looked like at that time I did not look around in the buildings for such an item.
We would like to eventually find a no.3 international bale loader to match all our other red stuff.
Oh well a bit of a long shot. Thanks for any info in advance.
Russel Foster

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”