This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Back Blade question

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
tinnerjohn
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44491
Tractors Owned: 52 Cub, 42 Farmall H 49 Ford 8N (FIL's tractor) and a yard full of implements for them 51 Chevy 3100 PU
Circle of Safety: Y

Back Blade question

Postby tinnerjohn » Sat May 13, 2017 5:23 pm

I'm looking for a back blade to use on our township's New Holland TL80. I'm looking at a Woods RB850 and a Landpride RBT4096. The prices are close, Woods is a little over 100lbs. heavier. Does anyone have any experience with either of these brands or suggest another brand to look at. Initial use will probably be cutting berms and grading parking lot and cemetary drives. I also noticed a tail wheel option for these, looks handy but my back blading has been limited to a 6' Land Pride on Mama's 8N. Any input is welcome. Thanks, John

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”