This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Ag. Consignment Auction Prices.

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Ag. Consignment Auction Prices.

Postby Eugene » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:38 pm

Linn, Missouri agricultural consignment auction results, 10/29/17.

1835 Case skid steer, $4000-. Diesel, didn't start, needed tires.

Ford 600. $1600-.

Ferguson 30. $900-.

Following tractors came from an estate. Deceased owner rebuilt tractors. Tractors were recently painted and appeared to be in excellent condition.

Super M. $1800-. 3-point and standard drawbar came with tractor.

JD 620. $1700-. Brand new tires front and rear. Rims powder coated. Tractor completely disassembled and in boxes on the ground.

M. $1200-. New tires recently painted.

H. $1050-. Recently painted.

MM Z. $700-. Didn't start. Homemade 3-point.

JD B. $3500-. Didn't start.

Went to the auction to see what the 1835 skid steer sold for. Trying to get an idea of what I can get for my 1816 Case skid steer in the near future.
Only thing purchased was a set of tracks to fit the tires on our Bob Cat skid steer. $200-.
I have an excuse. CRS.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Re: Ag. Consignment Auction Prices.

Postby Eugene » Tue May 28, 2019 7:06 am

Linn, Missouri 5/27/19 consignment auction.

H $950-. M $1350-. Ferguson T030 $850-.

H and M restorations with in last 5 years (my estimate). M had near new tires. H tires about 80% tread with some weather checking.
I have an excuse. CRS.

TallCoolOne58
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 13126
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub "Mule"

Postby TallCoolOne58 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Eugene wrote:Linn, Missouri 5/27/19 consignment auction.

H $950-. M $1350-. Ferguson T030 $850-.

H and M restorations with in last 5 years (my estimate). M had near new tires. H tires about 80% tread with some weather checking.

Cheap! I keep mulling over something bigger than the Cub, maybe a Farmall 350 Utility. A real workhorse for dragging logs/clearing acreage for whitetail food plots
Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work-Thomas Edison

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Postby Eugene » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:09 pm

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=104501&start=15

Above topic, guys are discussing hay racks and wagons. There are usually two ag consignment auctions per year in Linn, Mo. Running gears, complete two wheeled trailers, usually go for considerably less that the prices being discussed.

I don't need any more tractors or other machinery. I have seen tractors go for a very reasonable prices and I wished I had room for them or needed them.
I have an excuse. CRS.

TallCoolOne58
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 13126
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub "Mule"

Postby TallCoolOne58 » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:41 am

I can understand that. You can never build a barn, garage or storage shed big enough. Appreciate the info, must be nice to live in MO. Here in North central NY, dairy farm fields gave way to woods years ago. Lots of tractor deals on Syracuse Craigslist, always a few Cubs, but I as I said, I seek a larger tractor. Have a pretty decent ' 57 Cub, great little Mule, but don't want/need 20 of them. An 'H' sized tractor, like a 1957 Farmall 350 wide front or International 350 Utility would be about as big as I could reasonably fit in one of my shop bays, and still be able to back it in while in the seat. Now that I got a handle on tractors, maintenance and repair, I am ready for a larger one and could really use it for some real bull work.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work-Thomas Edison

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”