This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Rosenthal 4-20 Corn Shredder

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
cub nut
10+ Years
10+ Years

Rosenthal 4-20 Corn Shredder

Postby cub nut » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:24 pm

I am looking for any information that I can get (real or copied) for a Rosenthal 4-20 Corn Husker-Shredder. I have one on rubber tires but I cannot find much information about it. (Her name is "Rosie")
I have looked at Ebay and other areas of the web but to no avail.
I have some literature on other Rosenthal Corn Shredders and I would consider buying other ones if it is something that I do not have (or is in better shape than my current ones). My friend has a model 40 and a model 80.
Does anyone have a list that pretains to the serial numbers? I do know that they were numbered as they were built. (i.e: different sizes came down the assembly line intermingled)

If anyone has any ideas of where I might look to find what I desire please e-mail me.

Thanks for any help,

Mark

P.S. Just talking about "Rosie" gives me the itch to shred!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bob McCarty » Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:02 pm

When I typed Rosenthal corn shredder into the AOL search, it came up with quite a few hits. Don't know exactly what you'd find there, but it may gave you some leads.

Bob

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:54 am

Mark:

Just did a search.. and came up with this stuff:

ROSENTHAL STEEL 40 HUSKER SHREDDER BROCHURE. It is on eBay.. but if you watch it and bid smartly, mostly in the last 1/2 hour or so of the auction, you can get it. If you have no information, it is worth almost whatever you have to pay for it. This is the brochure..

Here is the search string for Page 2... of the search Rosenthal Corn Husker-Shredder THere are 4 links there for the Operators Manual.. I just do not have time to go looking on each ..

Rosenthal Corn Husker-Shredder, 3 Operators manuals there..
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:03 am

Mark

P.S. Just talking about "Rosie" gives me the itch to shred!

It's the "itch" that I remember most vividly about shredding corn. The minute scratches from the dried leaves on any exposed skin compounded by the addition of slight mildew create a fierce itch! :(
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

cub nut
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby cub nut » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:39 am

Yeah George!
But its a "good" kind of itch!

Mark

P.S. I have seen those for auction on Ebay.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”