This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Lo-boy 154 Vrooom

IH CUB Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185 Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Lo-Boy related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Scott
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 02769
eBay ID: scottdarowski
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub
55 Cub
62 CCO
63 CCO
70 JD 112

Cub Lo-boy 154 Vrooom

Postby Scott » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:55 pm

Got the new tractor running today. The points looked new but were a little dirty. then got spark ran for a little. now it has no spark again. according to dad its sounds like ralphscubs.com. :lol:
Image On To Bigger Things

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:03 am

I just purchased a international cub loboy 154 too and its a sweet machine too. I have noticed its very very quiet too for the 4 cylinder it is.
I have a feeling that were all going to argue on who is going to cut the grass now too.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Into Tractors
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45387

Postby Into Tractors » Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:34 pm

Gonna have to make sure I keep both of you on my list for some upcoming questions I might have. My Dad has decided to get rid of his lowboy, and is pretty much offering it to me for nothing. Apparently he has been having some major problems with it and is tired of fixing it. I'm not even sure if it's a 154 or 184 model, as he bought it while I was stationed oversea's in the mid 80's. He figures he already gave me his 9N a few years back, and since I have 7 different tractors laying in bits & pieces whats the harm in adding another one.
Mike Duncan

Return to “Lo-Boy Series - 154, 184, 185”