This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

So, alright...

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:07 pm

There was a show in Case Grande, the catch is you already missed it for this year. Glendale and Apache Junction are still coming up.
http://www.aedgeta.org/shows.html
In the past, there has been one in the Cottonwood area, but I don't see it on the schedule.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

PageRob
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Postby PageRob » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:42 pm

George Willer wrote:The Cub looks great! You didn't mention the attachments. I see a buck saw, scythe, Post hole digger, and something I can't identify. :D I'm sure you will have fun breathing life back into it.

Yeah, its got various implements, most of which aren't pictured in that photo. There's a cultivator, a plow, a spring-tooth harrow, the mower, and apparently an under-belly grader blade (I haven't seen that one yet though).

Jim Becker wrote:There was a show in Case Grande, the catch is you already missed it for this year. Glendale and Apache Junction are still coming up.
http://www.aedgeta.org/shows.html
In the past, there has been one in the Cottonwood area, but I don't see it on the schedule.

Shucks! Well, at least I can head down to Glendale and AJ - not too late for them. And there's always next year (by then the Cub'll actually be out here!). Good information, thanks!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:47 pm

PageRob wrote:
George Willer wrote:The Cub looks great! You didn't mention the attachments. I see a buck saw, scythe, Post hole digger, and something I can't identify. :D I'm sure you will have fun breathing life back into it.

Yeah, its got various implements, most of which aren't pictured in that photo. There's a cultivator, a plow, a spring-tooth harrow, the mower, and apparently an under-belly grader blade (I haven't seen that one yet though).

Looks like you can add a one-row planter to the list too.

Kit Sumner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06413
Tractors Owned: 1959 Farmall Cub w/ fast hitch

Hello from Connecticut!

Postby Kit Sumner » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:33 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ron. I can see by your enthusiasm, you're going to fit in just fine! Hope to hear from you often. Enjoy your cub. :D Kit
Any job worth doing
is a job worth doing well.

grumpy
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 15522

Postby grumpy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:04 pm

Come on George ...Fess up!! you know very well that thing you couldn't identify is a John Deere riding mower... :o :o Keep on smiling, Dave
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Introduce Yourself”