This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Sorry, sorry, sorry but I need help

How do I.... ?
mrkleen2
10+ Years
10+ Years

Sorry, sorry, sorry but I need help

Postby mrkleen2 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 pm

I am registered as mrkleen. I tried to update my profile to change my email address from (londil@adelphia.net) to (londil@horizonview.net) because I changed internet providers and my email has been sporadic at best. Somewhere in the process of changing the profile I messed it up and couldn't get logged back on. I therefore registered again under "mrkleen2" to enable me to contact you. Could you please help me sort myself out and accept my most serious apologies for being such a clutz. Thank you.

PS: After cleaning up my mess, could be please send mrkleen2 off to the happy tractor shed in the sky? I am sure he won't mind.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:37 pm

Lonnie, When you change your e-mail it necessitates re-setting your account. i will contact Dennis and ask him to straighten your account out.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”