This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

implement mounting bolts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
farmer.boy
10+ Years
10+ Years

implement mounting bolts

Postby farmer.boy » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:41 am

There are two different lengths of the 5/8" implement mounting bolts. The smart man down at the tractor store warned me to be careful when using the long ones as I could crack the casting. I was wondering what was the purpose of the long bolts. Is it for an easier fit when used with the "U" shaped hole on the mounting bracket ?( instead of the other "O" shaped hole) .

thanks
Stanley

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 3:10 pm

Some of the implements have heavier (thicker) steel where it attaches to the tractor.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:46 pm

Som Implements bolt over your draw bar making it thicker, Its mainly on the rear axcel housings where the biggest concern is. Most of the others have the hole all the way through the castings.

Return to “Farmall Cub”