This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubventure

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cubventure

Postby Donny M » Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:43 pm

Boy, I leave for a few days without my laptop and now it will take awhile to read all the posts.

I see that Johnbron couldn't wait to post pictures of my bounty. I'll post some pics of the trip and the night spent up on top of the Siskiyou sumit.
Boy do I have a story to tell. Wish I could write like Hemmingway. I will post our experience later, but now I have Cubs to unload.

All is well and we're finaly home safe and sound.

Thanks for the concern,

Donny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:07 pm

Donny,

Glad you, your family, the dogs, and your new Cubs are safely home. How many people and dogs spent the night in the pickup? Are the three little guys in the trailer yours?

They'll always have that trip to remember. I've found it's the adventures that don't go according to plan that memories are made of.

In the picture Bronson sent the Cubs look pretty good. We'll be looking for the report and more pictures.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:36 pm

Donny, Glad you made it home safely. Now maybe the guys will pick on someone besides me for making multiple cub runs! :)

By the way, ROAD TRIP THIS WEEK-END!!!!!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:01 am

Donny:

Glad you made it home safely and that all are well. Saw on CNN some of what you went through ! Seemed like a real experience for you all. I wish we had more snow and a lot less rain here.

Nice haul by the way.

Hey BD: - maybe but don't count on it yet!
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Wed Dec 31, 2003 12:37 pm

George,

If you're talking about the photo with the Christmas card, the two kids on each end of the tractor are 2/7ths of my kids. The boy in the middle is a neighbor.

My wife, myself, the 2 kids (5 & 7) and 2 Border Collie pups (7 months old) were in the truck for 16 hrs. It's a good thing it's a full sized 4 door. Even so not a very restful night for me.

Later when I get the Cubs parked I will post the whole story. We actually had a great time.

Return to “Farmall Cub”