Some before and after pics

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Postby Rudi » Wed Dec 31, 2003 6:14 pm

Gary:

It is amazing how many ham's are into Cub's :shock: I am VE9RHS and when active I can be found in any of the DX blocks in USB and of course with the fist -- got to keep in practice. I haven't been all that active over the last 3 years. Lost all my antennas 3 years ago including co-ax to an ice-storm, finally got it all fixed except for the antenna switch and bingo - lost em all again this past February's ice storm. My TH3-DX - 20 meter element snapped in half the 15/40 and the 10 m all bent out of shape. The ice ripped all the dipoles out as well. Still have yet to get em fixed.

Maybe this summer.

Lately however, I find myself too immersed into the Manual Server, CubFest 2004, Ellie and Jethro and the never ending search for implements - especially a potato picker!

I think I am going to put up my other web page on my isp account though. All of that was dedicated to Ham and my QSL Manager hobby.

73's de moi
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Rudi
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: E1A7J3
eBay ID: ve9rhs
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Basketcase » Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:24 pm

What a great looking cub. I started my "51" last week. I just hope it turns out half as good. It's my first restoration project, so wish me luck.
Basketcase
Basketcase
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jeff M » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:12 am

Basketcase: When it's done hopefully you can change your ID to "Showcase", right?
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860
Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 1860

Postby Basketcase » Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:32 pm

Jeff: I only hope. Right now it seems the further I go the worser it gets. I think IH had the weakest bolts in the world. Since I started I have broken 8 or 9 including 1 head bolt while torqueing to 25lbs. Now you know why the name Basketcase fits me. :?
Basketcase
10+ Years
10+ Years

Previous

Return to Farmall Cub