This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Road trip album

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Road trip album

Postby Bigdog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:50 pm

Here's a few pictures I took on my last road trip. All the cubs were safe as my trailer was full. Dang! I need a bigger trailer! The fellows you see in the pictures are my wife's brothers.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3421877&uid=1221583&members=1
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:19 pm

Nice pictures Bigdog!!!
Half the fun is the acqusition. Nah... it's all fun :!: :!: :!:

scotty
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby scotty » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:39 pm

Hey Bigdog thanks for the pictures, just wondering how the Dodge did with that tractor H ? I have only hauled my 42 A and 49 Super A with my Dodge. Just wondering.

scotty

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113

Postby Bigdog » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:13 pm

Scotty, It did fine. It has the 360 engine and the heavy duty 4-speed automatic tranny with an external cooler. Handled the hills with little effort. It hauls a pair of cubs, or a cub plus a golf cart or even a cub and a cadet together with no problems. I brought a pair of cubs back from Merlin's in Louisiana last Feb. It was a pleasant trip.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420

Postby George Willer » Mon Jan 05, 2004 3:42 pm

scotty wrote:Hey Bigdog thanks for the pictures, just wondering how the Dodge did with that tractor H ? I have only hauled my 42 A and 49 Super A with my Dodge. Just wondering.

scotty

Scotty,

My Dodge 1500 only has a 318 but it hauls just fine. I've hauled a couple H's on ~500 mile trips and a 300-U with loader and loaded tires on a longer trip. It did slow a bit on the hills. Recently I recovered an M with WF, 3ph and loaded tires and it didn't complain. Of the 21 tractors here, my Dodge has hauled 15... mostly from other states and Canada.

Dodges will work if you ask them to. :lol:
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

scotty
10+ Years
10+ Years

scotty

Postby scotty » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:19 am

Thanks for the input guys, my Dodge has the 360 with towing package and heavy duty suspension so I would think an H is not out of the question. Although I will need another trailer, the trailer in the picture was a basket case Snoco trailer that I had to totally rebuild and I think its only good for 4000lbs ! Plus its not big enough on top of that. My 2000 Dodge has been good to me so far!

scotty

Return to “Farmall Cub”