This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2004 Cub-Arama

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

2004 Cub-Arama

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:15 pm

I was in Fredericktown on Friday and stopped by The Madison Inn to make reservations for the show in September. I went to JP's afterwards and Jamie informed me that over half of the rooms are already reserved.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:12 am

Most of them were probably reserved in September at check-out time.

Malcolm
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Malcolm » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:43 am

If you plan to attend the Cubarama, this is the place to stay. We had the oppurtunity to attend last year and had a great time - except for the hotel. When we went to check in we had no room. Even though we had a confirmation number and I had re-confirmed several times as was recommended by folks here on the board.
Jamie and JP's put on a great show. We have bought parts from them and I recommend them and the show highly. Our hotel problem had nothing to do with them.
Just do everything to make sure you have a room and I would recommend reserving and checking in as early as possible.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:31 pm

Malcolm, I remember some posts aobut one of the motels last year. I think there had been a problem with a new owner taking over and not having gotten the reservation records. Hopefully they won't have the same problem this year. Sure proud I live close enough to drive from home each day :D
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:08 pm

That is the way I understand it, the new owners didn't know the old owners had made reservations (way beyond their normal reservation level). I had a nice conversation with the new owner and am reasonably confident they will have a good handle on things this year.

By the way, he also came down to the park to see the show. I thought that was pretty good to show some interest in his customers.

Return to “Farmall Cub”