This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Front tires

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Sun Jan 11, 2004 9:56 am

OOOOH KAYYY
So I guess that answers that! So if I understand right I should be able to do this, maybe have a beer or two, listen to a ball game and STILL have most of my fingers when I'm done... sounds good. :wink: :D :lol:
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:17 am

Catfish wrote:

johnbron, Now I can convince my wife that I really need that backhoe I've been wanting. I have to have it to break the beads on the cub tiresImage[/quote]

Har-Har Catfish, Good Luck. If I had a wife I am almost sure that I would not have this Big`Ol Backhoe to play with.

(Honey, You only use that thing once a year, Why dont you sell it so I can buy a new "CAR".)
Then came Bronson

Return to “Farmall Cub”