This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Additions to the Server

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

New Additions to the Server

Postby Rudi » Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:44 pm

Well finally I think I am done with the drawings for the Logging Wagon. I sure hope you all like them. Been working at it for quite a while now.

I really would like your feedback on the page layout, the narrative and of course the drawings/design. If there are any improvements, please, do not hesitate to let me know.

You can find the plans for the Logging Wagon at the Manual Server by clicking on Implement and Part Sketches, then of course Rudi's Log Wagon.

I have included the link here as well:

http://www.cleancomputes.com/Cub/Sketches%20or%20Plans/Implements/Rudi's%20Log%20Wagon/index.html

Thanks for being so patient!

Cheers
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:33 am

Rudi,

Wonderful job :!: :!: :!: You have done yourself proud my friend.
Well worth the wait. I sure could of used that about 16 years ago when I lived in Maine.

Job well done :!: I hope you're walking around with your chest stuck out :!:

countershaft
10+ Years
10+ Years

Very , very nice Rudi ,

Postby countershaft » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:33 pm

I think I'm bad on "details" , but you have me beat by a long shot ! I spend my cold winters planning , then enact in the warmer weather . Good job !

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:51 pm

Guys:

Thanks for the kind words, I do appreciate it immensely. I do hope that I can get some input to improve what is there.... it is not perfect and I hope that I haven't overlooked something. That is why it took a while - checking and re-checking, but I still have this nagging feeling that something is missing....... what I am not sure....

I have two other projects in the works now, one is the Horse Hoe so that I can do it by myself and not need someone to run down the row behind me, and the other is a 45 gallon direct drive from the pto sprayer.....

Unfortunately, I can see it in my mind, but I am going to have to build it before I can draw it ----- kind of backwards, but if it isn't furniture or architecture - that is what I have to do....

Cheers
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Oscar Meier
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Oscar Meier » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:43 pm

Rudi,

Excellent - easy to follow and a good job of documentation. I think your project really shows what can be done without having to spend a fortune and come out with a great Cub attachment.

Oscar
48 CUB & 52 Super A

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger

Postby Rudi » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:48 pm

Oscar:

Thanks, I appreciate a lot.

I just uploaded another little special. George Willer kindly gave permission to post the dimensions for his Cub step so it has been uploaded to the Implements and Parts Sketches.

Who is going to make the first one??

Return to “Farmall Cub”