This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Manuals

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Jan 21, 2004 7:03 pm

Malcolm, I've never had any dealings with Jensales manuals, but I do have I&T manuals, and manuals from Binder Books. The I&T is a fairly good general manual, but it doesn't give great details, especially when there is a variation in early and late versions, such as the differences in brakes (straight pull versus toggle). The Binder manuals are good quality licensed reprints of the actual IH/Farmall manuals.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jeff M
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04071
Tractors Owned: Cubless, but living vicariously through others
'61 Ford 641
Kubota BX 2370

Postby Jeff M » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:44 am

I bought an operator's manual from Jensales and the parts and service books from Binder. I agree that the Binder books are much higher quality.
Care and feeding of family's Ford 641 ('61)
Kubota BX 1860

Ray22603
10+ Years
10+ Years

Another new guy

Postby Ray22603 » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:45 pm

Recently bought a '75 CUB. I have been wanting one since farming with my grandfather's in the late '50s as a young boy. Anyway, I've been researching and reading posts and came across the manual for the Woods 59. Rudi, if that is yours, the only page I couldn't get was page 6. Can you help me out?. Thanks.

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:56 pm

Ray:

Sorry about that. Page 6 is a blank page if I remember correctly, will have to check the manual again. I sort of overlooked that. Will fix ASAP. Thanks for the heads up. Gee - and I thought I had got that one!
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

CaptPaulret
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub Manuals

Postby CaptPaulret » Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:11 pm

As soon as I bought my 55 cub I started buying manuals. My 1st was a IT manual, but it included many different model farmalls and didn't have all that much on the cub, expensive and left much to be desired. I purchased several from Jen Sales, more complete, but the pictures were of very poor quality. The last one was from Binder Books, a repro of the original International shop manual, it was of very good quality and by far the best of the lot. With good manuals and all the help from the experts that contribute to this forum you will be able to keep your cub running as good as new.
Capt Paul ret.
Capt. Paul Ret.
Oswego, NY

Return to “Farmall Cub”