This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dozer blade lift bracket

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Dozer blade lift bracket

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:27 pm

On all the photos I've seen the bracket that attaches to the lift is a curved piece. The one that I bought did not have that but has a straight piece with three holes in it. The owner said that some had the curved and some straight. :?

Since I do not have the tractor yet, it is not possible for me to see if it would work or not.

Hopefully you can follow my train of thought here. I know a picture would make it easier but... :roll:

Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:36 pm

Pictures of most of the blade variants are on the TM Tractor Parts web page. Follow the pointers on the implement picture page in the photo gallery.
http://www.tm-tractor.com/gim/gim_001.htm

Return to “Farmall Cub”