This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch Control Overhaul

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Ron
10+ Years
10+ Years

Touch Control Overhaul

Postby Ron » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:24 am

Hi All,
I was having a problem with my hyd's not having alot of up pressure and having no down pressure(just bleeds down).
I deceided to overhaul the system. I bought the kit and began yesterday morning. All in all not too bad of a job.

The surprise came when I discovered the parts that are missing.
I'm missing :1.oil strainer 2. safety valve sleeve, 3. safety valve spring. :?: :?: :?:

I plan on ordering the missing parts and hope this is the cause of my hyd problems.

Sometimes it like a good mystery novel taking these old tractors apart.

Ron
1951 Farmall Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sat Feb 07, 2004 9:50 am

That is a job I will have to tackle in the future so I am anxious to hear how yours turns out when finished. Keep us posted when finished.
Then came Bronson

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 07, 2004 11:11 am

I did one aobut a year ago, and the big thing is to make sure everything is clean (including the housing), and lube all the o'rings with Hytran when assembling. Sure can make a difference in how they work.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”