This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

cub story

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

cub story

Postby bjgravley » Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:52 pm

we just had a ice storm with a lot of snow and i got my toyota truck stuck out in the field about two weeks ago, today my son that was home from virginia military school needed to use the toyota so him and a friend took my f-250 4 wheel drive out to get it and got it stuck, i've been working night shift and heard all the noise and got up, i told them i would be right back, i got the cub fired up and pulled both trucks out without any trouble it was a sweet sight,, nothing like a CUB . :D you guys have a great weekend

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:05 pm

I'll bet you came back grinning from ear to ear. :P
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”