This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

jimbo9745

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Jim Roy
10+ Years
10+ Years

jimbo9745

Postby Jim Roy » Wed May 30, 2007 8:45 am

A little late since I have been here for a few months but here is my spill:
I will be sixty-five September 20th. I retired at sixty-two after working in the beverage industry for thirty five years. I was maintenance manager. Before that I worked in a cheese plant.
I am married to the most wonderful woman in the world (sorry guys she is a jewel). She is my best friend. She is the reason I retired at sixty two so we could have more time together. I have a girl forty, a boy twenty-six, two step sons, one who is handicapped and retired thirty-eight who lives with us. He keeps my wife busy being still like a two year old. He can feed himself but can’t bath or dress himself and one thirty-five.
Reading some of the other posts I remember what Ralph said. It brings me back to my childhood. I grew up very poor I didn‘t realize at that time but we were rich with family. I remember the first house with electric. We had fast running water especially in the winter. I would run outside and remove the well top and drop a bucket down and get water and run back inside before my hand froze to the bucket handle. I helped install the first water in our house when I was about sixteen.
My grandfather was a Pentecostal minister so we had very strict rules which I cherish now, it has made me what I am today. Respecting everyone and having Godly morals. :D :D :D
My dad bought a cub when I was eight. I thank it was a 49 or a 50 model wish I had it now.
I sure am proud I found this form everyone has been very helpful and friendly. :) :) :)

Thanks to all
Jim
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
49 Cub

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed May 30, 2007 8:51 am

Great introduction Jim! I'm proud to make your acquaintance!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby deputy jailer » Wed May 30, 2007 8:58 am

I've had the pleasure of talking to jimbo personally. He is a terrific person. Welcome to the cub family jimbo. Hope to talk to you again :D :D :D

Ken (48 Cub)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40023
Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
1957 LoBoy
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Ken (48 Cub) » Wed May 30, 2007 9:46 am

Welcome to another KY boy :lol: Where is Windsor, KY?
Ken, Annie the '48.

I think we gotter if'n she don't jump, Andy Griffith.

Jim Roy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Roy » Wed May 30, 2007 10:44 am

Windsor is 20 miles west of Somerset on KY 80 near lake cumberland. About six miles from aligator boat dock.
Jim
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
49 Cub

Return to “Introduce Yourself”