This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

For Cub-Bud

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

For Cub-Bud

Postby Merlin » Sat Feb 21, 2004 8:17 am

I saw where you were going to work on John *.?-!.* 's Cub. If you need any donated small assorted parts for it, let me know because I am going to put my extra parts on e-bay as a lot and won't have any more parts after that.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:20 am

Merlin, I appreciate the offer. I think I have most of it covered, except for oil seals. I have a few, but will be having to purchase more. I loaded about 1/2 of a parts cub onto my trailer, in addition to the one being repaired. Pretty good load on a single axle trailer.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:05 am

Thanks Merlin :!:

Oh, by the way, Dad bought a cub two weeks ago. :D It's a 1948 FCUB with handlift. We know we need the front steering gear housing (cracked, as usual) and maybe a replacement tool box and battery box with front cover. By chance, do you have any of these items and what items do you have to "git rid" of :?:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Merlin » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:32 am

The list of parts is too long to post, but they consist of a good block and another motor that may or may not run, hyd. blocks, torque tubes, transmission parts, radiator, bunches of rear axles, one nonadjustable front axle, one adjustable front axle, 3 rear rock shafts, 2 front rock shafts, 8 fenders with various dings and dents, etc.,etc., on and on. As for the radiator support, I have one left that has been welded many years ago but not in the water jacket. Its free, but I can't ship it. I really have 4, but 3 are absolutely no good. The only tool box I have is all rusted up also. No battery boxes.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:06 pm

Thanks....

Russ Leggitt and I will "double-teaming" John's cub. We are set to get it next Saturday. We are supposed to meet John at JP's. I'll keep everone posted on the progress.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “Farmall Cub”