This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Looks like a pretty Good Deal

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Looks like a pretty Good Deal

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:10 am

Have any of you seen this...

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/phot ... =retrieval

If that same tractor was for sale with the included attachment up in my area, it would be at least $1000.00 more than what he is asking.

I think I need to get myself set up for hauling and plan some road trips! :wink:

Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:16 am

I agree Guy, However that can't be a 48 with that Grill, or it's a 48 with a newer grill, You would think that after doing all that work on the engine, he would kknow what year it is? "Jack" :roll:

Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:23 am

Yea I noticed the grill as well Jack. By my eye the rest looks like it COULD be a '48. Hard to say if the grill or year is wrong :?

How's things your way. I've been pretty busy lately and have not been on the board much.

Hoping we have a early spring.

Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:42 pm

I know I'm partly color blind, but the grill appears to be a slightly different shade of red than the rest of the tractor.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

farmallcub49
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 56374
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby farmallcub49 » Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:15 pm

Hey, there MN Guys. How are the two of you doing? I haven't had much cub time lately as we are busy moving. I'll finally have place for my tractors and vehicles! My truck won't know what to do with having a warm place to sleep.
Along with moving, my father-in-law and I are in the process of restoring a '24 Model T Roadster. Every weekend for the last 4 weeks has been nothing but T. The dirtier I am the more fun I am having!

Return to “Farmall Cub”