This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

International Harvester Collectors Winter Meet: Ft Meade, F

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
suwanneecub
10+ Years
10+ Years

International Harvester Collectors Winter Meet: Ft Meade, F

Postby suwanneecub » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:20 pm

I just returned from the winter meeting of the IHC at Ft Meade, FL.

WHAT A SHOW!!!!

I got to meet Mike Schmudlach!!

He is a true IHC guy. He really knows his stuff.
GREAT guy. He was there with some other FAMOUS IH GUYS
(I'm not sure if their wives know or not, so I won't name them)

He said I HAVE to go the the next Cub-o-rama. (It's a long trip for me) but he insists that it is an event NOT TO BE MISSED. So, I guess: next year, I'll just have to bite the bullet and go to MO.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:27 pm

Missouri isn't that bad a place. We let Floridians in if they promise not to stay too long. :lol: Cubarama is a great getogether, hope you can make it.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

suwanneecub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby suwanneecub » Sun Feb 29, 2004 10:42 pm

Floridians feel the same about all you Yankees.
Please come.
Go Home Soon!!!
Leave your money.

Mike Schmudlach
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Mike Schmudlach » Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:21 pm

It was great to meet Suwanee. We met admiring a beat to death over priced Cub that was for sale. The salt air sure raises cane with the sheet metal on the tractors down there.
Had a good time even though it was warmer in the great white north than it was in Florida on friday. :-)
Mike
30 + tractors including 2 French Super Cubs, French Cubs, 1963 Industrial Cub, 1955 Cub Highcrop etc...German and French built IH tractors and some bigger IH tractors. Of course I have about 20 IH trucks and an IH refridge in the Shop.

Kirk
10+ Years
10+ Years

IH Show in Florida?

Postby Kirk » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:01 am

Suwanneecub,

I just read the thread regarding the IH show in Ft Meade. As a north Florida guy myself ("Slappy" lives here, too ) I certainly would have attended :cry: Is it an annual event there?

I will make Cubarama as I have parts I'd like to sell....left over from my '48 donor.

Thx
Kirk

CUBS:
'49

Return to “Farmall Cub”