This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Additions to the Server

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

New Additions to the Server

Postby Rudi » Mon Mar 01, 2004 7:47 pm

Finally got some time and my head cleared up enough to finish a couple of little projects.

Main page modified yet again. Don't worry John, I set up a new sub-page called Cub Manual Server Milestones. I intend to add stuff as we hit new and ever more important milestones in the life of our infoserver....

Blue Ribbon Service Manuals - have now all been updated with an HTML document. Some will load fast and some will take time ie- GSS-1411 - 215 pages or something like that. Thank God that they are all relatively small jpegs.

This should help in browsing the manuals. Feedback would be nice, especially seeing as I am going to try and put the whole server full into HTML files.

Oh, PDF's are on the way as well.

Links have been updated as well.

Specialty Services is a new page and will require info from all of you as to your favourite suppliers of those hard to get items for our Cubs. Decals, Fasteners, Powder Coatings, specially manufactured items such as hydraulic blocks (Bill????) etc., will be included here as the info comes in. I will try to glean as much from the archives as possible, but that particular search time is limited as to the volume of material I still have to scan, format and post. So, I will be depending on all of you for this section.

Please all, take a good look at the Maintenance Tips and Techniques section. Feedback here is a real important tool. What all do you think. We have been fortunate in that a number of very knowledgeable Cubbers have donated their time and talents to produce these articles.

I am really hoping that as each of us get into a particular project/rebuild that pictures and a narrative could be compiled for inclusion in this area.

George, Art, Dave, JD... thank you very much for all of your efforts. In my humble opinion they are really top notch additions to our info database.

I have a whole bunch more stuff that I have to scan -- ooodles actually and they will be uploaded as time and my health permits.

TIA guys for the feedback.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:41 pm

Rudi,
Thanks again for the fine job on the site! Your contribution and the time it takes to make it accessable to all is outstanding!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Ron L
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 18603
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
1955 Cub

Postby Ron L » Mon Mar 01, 2004 8:57 pm

Bigdog wrote:Rudi,
Thanks again for the fine job on the site! Your contribution and the time it takes to make it accessable to all is outstanding!

Rudi, that goes for me too (and probably everyone on the board here). Many thanks.

BTW..... Haven't forgot about the jerky. As soon as the sugar maples start to bud, I'll make some up! (Sugaring keeping me busy just now)
Ron

RedNed
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby RedNed » Mon Mar 01, 2004 9:46 pm

Rudi,just a personal note on your site .Thank you for the great information and manuals.It has truly made my cubs extreme makeover a pleasure..I have all the manuals for my cub. Original and reproduction.But it was always easy just to got to your site.Once again Thank You! and all your contributers to a wonderful site....Bob

TimT
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TimT » Wed Mar 03, 2004 6:25 pm

:D Yes Rudy, I would like to say thank you for the fine site. We have just done a 49 Cub and are working on an IH Ready Power Generator. "Cub engine -1950" and your site has been a lifesaver for info on everything to do with these machines. Thanks again TimT.

Return to “Farmall Cub”