This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Govener rod to carb

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Govener rod to carb

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:36 pm

Hi All
The rod that goes to my carb from the govener keeps falling out, and I was wondering what is missing there if anything to hold it in. The choke rod has a fastener on the back that looks like what Mr. Willer was making for the choke rods. THANKS PAUL K. in N.H.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:57 pm

There is a smll hole in the end of the rod, that should have a small cotter key in it to keep it from falling out of the bracket.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:58 pm

The rod has a small hole in it for a cotter pin. I also put a small flat washer on the rod to keep the pin from get hung up on the linkage.

Donny

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Mon Mar 08, 2004 5:31 pm

Hi All

THANK YOU John and Donny. I just checked that out with a drop light and I see the little hole, and will go with a little washer and a cotter key. THANKS again !! PAUL K. in N.H.

Return to “Farmall Cub”