super c fliud gauge

Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:03 pm

Is there an inexpensive type gauge that can be used for the touch control fluid inplace of the original??

Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:35 am

I think the short answer is no. However, on our 100 we replaced the gauge and it hardly ever moves. Unless you are using a hydro-creeper I can't see as it is really needed. You should hear the pump laboring if the hydraulics bind up. Many tractors have run for years with that gauge rusted out. In fact, I have never see on working, except on a restoration.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:20 am

Try a well stocked hardware or farm supply store. Look in the hydraulics and the plumbing sections.


Valu-bilt catalog has two hydraulic pressure gauges listed. 0 -5000 psi. Prices are $11.39 and $16.99

You might also try your local industrial supply store.

Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:37 am

eugene, he is looking for a temperature gauge, rather than pressure.