This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Mounting hardware for 193 plow ?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Andy48KY
10+ Years
10+ Years

Mounting hardware for 193 plow ?

Postby Andy48KY » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:50 pm

I need the hardware to mount the 193 plow to the drawbar. Has anyone tried to order? I got part #s from Rudi's site, but assumed items were discontinued. Some of the items look as if they could be easily reproduced. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Andy48KY
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Andy48KY » Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:51 pm

I tried the part #s at a dealer today no luck, discontinued according to dealer.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:21 am

Andy, have you tried http://www.jptractorsalvage.com or http://www.tmtractor.com? May need to email or call them rather than just looking at the site.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Andy48KY
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Andy48KY » Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:35 pm

Thanks John I will try to call, I looked at the TM site and did not see anything, but it would be best to ask someone. I have a good plow but over the years the hardware has been removed & lost. I only have one salvage yard in my area and they didnt have anything.

Return to “Farmall Cub”