This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Got her split tonight.

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Daniel Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Got her split tonight.

Postby Daniel Stuckey » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:15 pm

Love the smell of grease. On my quest to rebuild my hydraulics and replace the front imput seal and gasket on the trans, I got to it today.

Parts all came in so back to the house and started to it. Pulled off the mower deck, All the stuff to get the tank/hood off and after dealing with some less than nice bolts, like the two holding the seat post on, I got it split and sitting pretty. Tomorrow will ge the seals and gaskets in and two halves back together.

Then comes the hyd part which has me holding my breath a little. I will be talking a scad of pics as it comes apart, so if anyone would like a copy of the pic disc, just let my know. I'm no good a posting pics and will be quite a few so I can't put them directly here.

And by the way, a lot in info leading up to this came from you guys, so a big thanks. And I'll keep you all posted on my progress.

Dan Stuckey
Altoona, Pa
Enjoy life, do what you can, and quit your complaining. This will make life better!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Fri Mar 12, 2004 9:46 pm

Dan,

I would love a copy of your photo disk when you get it done!

Lurker Carl

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sat Mar 13, 2004 6:22 am

Dan: I would like a copy too. Thanks, Dan England

Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:18 am

ME TOO! :D :D :D :D

Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

Daniel Stuckey
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Daniel Stuckey » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:12 am

Hi guys,

For a copy of the pictures of the hyd rebuild, send me your full name and mailing address and I'll send these out as soon as it's done. A week or two at the most. My email address is cdestuck@aol.com

Thanks
Dan Stuckey
Altoona, Pa.
Enjoy life, do what you can, and quit your complaining. This will make life better!

Return to “Farmall Cub”