This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hydraulic Rebuild

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Eric
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hydraulic Rebuild

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 13, 2004 2:57 pm

I noticed a leak coming from my hydraulics and found that it was coming from the control valve dust boot. I took the unit off the cub and opened it up. It seems that I probably need a new O-ring on the steel control rod. I figure since I have the whole thing apart, I mine as well rebuild everything. Has anyone had any experience here? Can I buy a rebuild kit with all the seals/ O-rings in it? Where can I buy a kit?
Thanks for the help guys!
-Eric

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Michael Az
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Michael Az » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:06 pm

Yes, you can buy a rebuild kit from your local Case/ International dealer. He may have to order it though. Be sure to write the number down that is on the unit and take it with you as there are a couple different kits.
Michael

Eric
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Eric » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:25 pm

Thanks Michael but the only problem is that I don't have a dealer nearby. I could probably order through the internet though right? Does anyone know of a good CASE/IH dealer in the internet?
Thanks,
-Eric

Jim Hudson
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28001

Postby Jim Hudson » Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:53 pm

Young man for work, old man for advice

Return to “Farmall Cub”