This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Wiring Harness Supports- Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
kajun
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70775

Postby kajun » Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:55 pm

Guys:

Last week you folk were very helpful on my question about dismounting Cub nameplates.

New question: What do you guys use to replace rusted out wiring harness supports as in the ones which are under the gas tank. Are these available from dealer or can one obtain something similar elsewhere? If so , what and where?

Thanks

Kajun

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:20 pm

Give JP Tractor Salvage a call. They should have some good used ones.

(573)783-7055
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:30 pm

Hi Kajun

I don't now if these can still be purchased at an IH dealer or not, but tom at tmtractorparts.com might have some decent used ones or jptractor salvage.com may have some. Mine are all rusted up with the rubberized coating peeling off even the one welded to the bottom of the fuel tank. I have not done this because I don't know if they can still be had, but I was thinking of cleaning them up and dipping them in a product by rustolium that is used to rubberize tool handle, it comes in colors, I bought black, but never tried it yet as I am bogged down with mental illness and don't get much done. I bought it at a hardware store, but not sure which one, don't know if this will work, just a thought if you cant find any others in good condition or new. Paul K in N.H.

Mac McVey
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 17374
eBay ID: YEVCM
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Mac McVey » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:52 am

TM does have them advertized, however his site is closed until the 21st to attend the IH Spring Roundup.

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:12 am

Might check with OEM Tractor 800-283-2122 or http://www.oemtractorparts.com
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

kajun
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70775

Postby kajun » Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:17 pm

Guys:

Once again you fellows have my thanks. Good suggestions all.

Kajun

Return to “Farmall Cub”