There's a "48 Cub in there

Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:09 pm

Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:14 pm

You almost had it. There were multiple copies of the url in the location. I deleted the excess ones.

Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:20 pm

Countershaft: Nice scenery. I assume the cub is in the barn. Is it your cub? Dan

Thanks Big Dog

Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:26 pm

I don't know what I did , so I hope I can do it again "Great " Yep ! Dan , mine's in there

Tue Mar 16, 2004 6:13 pm

Bryson:

Wow, nice pics. You might want to think about submitting both of those pics - the barn and the pond to a puzzle maker.... they would be fun to do. I know my wife would love it!

One word though, try to keep your pics smaller - it is large and takes a long while to download even on highspeed...

you are getting the knack though. keep practicing.

Joys & Heartaches

Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:19 pm

Wouldn't you love to know the stories that old building could tell if it could talk. The joys and the heart aches. Beautifull photo.

Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:54 pm

Both of those pictures came with Windows along with others to use as wallpaper. The barn is named "Shed in field" and the pond is "Smokey Light".

Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:32 pm

Image Resizer
This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click. Sixth down on the right. For XP

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:30 pm

countershaft,

Are you telling us that you actually own that shed and that your '48 Cub tractor is in there?