This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

McDonough G.A

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dave Irish
10+ Years
10+ Years

McDonough G.A

Postby Dave Irish » Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:22 pm

Has anyone ever heard of an outfit called McDonough power equipment Inc. Out of Mcdonough G.A. Reason being a while ago a picked up a little walk behind front tine rotor tiller ( for next to nothing) and I fiddled around a bit and it works" tic a T boo". The reason I got it was for the 3 hp verticle shaft Briggs on it (good for running irrigation pumps and stuff) but it was easy to get the unit going. What I would like to find is a circa date as I am sure it is older than I am . I have the model and serial numbers

They still in business?

Thanks Dave

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:53 pm

They now operate under the name "Snapper."

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:23 pm

Yup, Jims right again as usual. I have an old Snapper riding mower with handlebar steering and on the I.D. tag it says,

Built by McDonough Power Equipment.

I am gonna cut the handlebars off and install a steering wheel on it. It is one of the toughest built riding mowers I have out of 10 at the moment.
Then came Bronson

Dave Irish
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Dave Irish » Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:57 am

Thanks for the info.

Dave

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”