This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Implements For Farmall A

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Implements For Farmall A

Postby Dan England » Sun Oct 14, 2007 1:43 pm

My son told me that a co-worker had some implements for an "A" which he planned to sell for scrap. I don't know which implements he has nor their condition. I have no interest in them but will gather and post information if anyone would like to know more about them. Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Boss Hog » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:18 pm

I would Dan, but toooo far away
David
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Dan England » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:23 pm

Yep, David. Cost of transporting might be more than the value of the implements. I guess it depends on what he has and what shape they are in. Dan

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:28 pm

Dan,

Would you check on the scrap iron for me :?: I need some cultivator parts and a hand lift for my B Farmall/cultivators. Thanks. 8)
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Dan England » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:48 pm

Will do, CB. Dan

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Dan England » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:44 am

Cub-Bud: My son talked with the co-worker to get specifics on what he might have. The co-worker isn't sure, the tractor and equipment belonged to a BIL. The tractor and all implements which were complete were sold, probably a few years ago. However, some parts of equipment were left. If the weather is good, he will go over Saturday and dig around to determine what was left. I may try to go with him to help identify parts and pieces. After that, I will let you know whether any cultivator parts are present. Dan

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:05 am

Thanks Dan.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Dan England » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:47 pm

Cub-Bud: I contacted the fellow who was going to take me out to see what was left of the equipment. He had planned to go tomorrow. However, when I talked with him this afternoon he indicated that he probably would not be going. He did say that he would take me out before selling the pieces for scrap. I will be in touch with you after seeing what he has. Probably during the next two-four weeks. Dan

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”