This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Avitar Question

How do I.... ?
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Avitar Question

Postby Cub-Bud » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:44 pm

I have a picture I want to use as my avitar. I have gotten the size down to 77x76 but, the file size is 17.2 KB. The guidelines say 80x80 and 6KB. I am not very adept at this stuff so, I need someone to tell me if this is going to work or not. If not, what do I need to do to make it work. :? :?
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Apr 13, 2004 10:29 pm

One way is to use the resample option on your image program, a simpler one is when you save it click the "save as" option and pick "type = jpg" Then you can select options. You can set the amount of compression to make the file size smaller without reducing the picture size.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”