This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Auction update

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Auction update

Postby Jack Donovan » Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:58 am

Well all, It was something else. Eight hrs. of driving and nine of auction. Three forths of it was cub stuff. Never seen anything like it in my life. The cubs and low boys were all in nice shape and running well. The two high crops weren't factory made. but still nice tractors. one Cub :wink: was a 47 and it had the fine mesh grill in nice shape like George W. has mentioned on his cub and the sr# was 819. Not far from #501. The prices went from 1800 to 3600. And then there was all the parts in the world. About six of the cubs had the Gear reduction on them, and three of them had it on both sides of the differenchel. I have never seen that before and it didn't make sence to me,and was hopping George could clear this ? up. Unless it was just for spacing and width. He had about 27 stationary engines that went between 100 and 200 each. and the first real back blade that also switched to front for a single point hitch that i ever seen. I thought prices were high but if you needed any thing it was there. I drove away with a gear reduction and a spare engine and had the time of my life. Sorry to ramble on but new you were waiting for the update. "Jack"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Fri Apr 16, 2004 6:12 am

Sounds like a great day! Wish I could have been there!
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Shopp'n Cubs
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Shopp'n Cubs » Fri Apr 16, 2004 8:22 am

Sounds great Jack!

I really wanted to go, Would have been nice to go on up with you! Sound like the stationary engine prices where pretty good, was that for a running engine?

Man, I should have gone :x :x .

Anyway, make sure you look in the announcement section. I know you had said early on you wanted to know when the raffle started. Well we just got the tickets and will have the tractor at LeSueur for the unvailing!

Contact me if you would like some tickets.

Did you see my post last week? Finally got my '55 home. Been playing with it a little... I keep just standing there and looking at it when I get off. Smile takes about a hour to go away :wink:

Guy
'55 Cub, (but always shopp'n!) '02 Kub, '57 Ford 640

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Fri Apr 16, 2004 9:42 pm

:lol: Walked around all day with a sing on my back reading
BIGDOG
where are you"
Have extra trailer "
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Postby Arizona Mike » Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:53 pm

Hi Jack

Yes...sounds like a nice day.

Is this going to happen again soon..next year.. :?:

Please tell me a little more about the auction. Where is it located :?:

I would like to go to it next time..if there will be one.

Thanks

Mike

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:59 pm

:cry: Sorry Mike " This was a one time privet owner collection estate Auction. Now that I've had time to think from being so overwelmed, I can only wish that I had bought more.

Return to “Farmall Cub”