This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Landscape Rake

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jmont54
10+ Years
10+ Years

Landscape Rake

Postby jmont54 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:17 pm

Hello:
I am attempting to find out if a single point hitch Landscape Rake was or is made for the Cub. I have a need for a Landscape Rake and would like to use my Cub to do the work.

John Montgomery

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Worksmart
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: '49 Farmall Cub
'64 Int'l Cub
'66 Int'l Cub
'76 Int'l Cub
'53 Farmall Super A
'03 Kubota BX22
‘19 Kubota L6060
Circle of Safety: Y

Landscape Rake

Postby Worksmart » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:29 pm

John - Try Agri-Supply. http://www.agri-supply.com/ I purchased one from them a couple years ago. I still see them advertised in their catalogs. It has worked just fine. I'd be happy to send you a pic of mine if you are interested. Chuck
Worksmart not hard!!

jmont54
10+ Years
10+ Years

LANDSCAPE RAKE

Postby jmont54 » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:58 pm

Chuck
Really appreciate the reply and will get into contact with them. Again thank you.

John

bobburke
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 07419

Postby bobburke » Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:52 am

I looked for a long time for one and it seemed like most of the rakes made for tractors were made with wide tines. They look like they were 1 1/4" wide with a very tall arch. I was able to pick up a used pull behind York and stripped the wheel carrier and welded on a fast hitch spear from Agri supply. It has a lower profile and the tines are only 5/8". I was lucky that it also had a drop down blade. My only mistake was the rake is only 4 1/2' wide and when turned it is a little to narrow for the wheel width. I have used it for over a year and have not bent any of the tines to date. As a matter of fact I was using it this weekend to spead the gravel in my driveway that I plowed into a nice pile snowplowing.

Return to “Farmall Cub”