This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Plowing with Ellie for the first time

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Donny M
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Donny M » Thu May 13, 2004 9:06 pm

Rudi,

As you know I'm a broadband snob :lol: :lol: I'm here in Mississippi and had no problems with dial-up it only took a few minutes.

Nice pictures wish we had scratch and sniff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bruce Sanford
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Bruce Sanford » Thu May 13, 2004 9:21 pm

Rudi
I noticed the mill in your plowing pictures I didn!t see a mill from the air I think we took of at ythe north end of the runway.There is a couple of ponds you can see around the same area :lol: :lol:

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Fri May 14, 2004 12:42 pm

Bruce:

Yup, you took off on the 28R I think, heading south-west. There are some ponds in the new developement there at the part. They belong to the city and are filtering ponds only, no fish. Trying to talk the Mayor and City Council into stocking the ponds, even with carp...

You were about 4km south-west of me on take off.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”