This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

posting pictures

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Chuck Melburg
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61469
Tractors Owned: Cub 1949, 1963
Cadets 2 Originals, 100,108
3 100 manure spreaders. One is fully restored.

posting pictures

Postby Chuck Melburg » Fri May 14, 2004 8:29 am

To whom it my concern;
I am up in Minn. this weekend and my niece and I are trying to figure out how to post picture on this forum. Could someone please post the correct instructions.
Thank you very much CHUCK MELBURG
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Fri May 14, 2004 8:44 am

Chuck, your pictures need to be on the internet somewhere. Either a photo hosting site or on a personal web page. Once they are there, you can easily link to them. Just open the picture at it's web location. Right click on the picture and select properties. In the drop down menu that appears there is a line / lines titled address (URL). Just highlight the entire text in those lines and copy (control C) them.
Then, when you are typing your message to the forum, place your cursor where you want the picture to appear (like below your text). Then click on the box above the text box that is labled "Img". Img will appear in brackets with the cursor flashing just to the right of it. Paste your picture URL by using Control V. Then click on the words "Close Tags" above the message box and you're done.[/img]
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Chuck Melburg
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61469
Tractors Owned: Cub 1949, 1963
Cadets 2 Originals, 100,108
3 100 manure spreaders. One is fully restored.

Postby Chuck Melburg » Fri May 14, 2004 6:24 pm

Big Dog; Thanks for the instructions, we are going to set everything up tomorrow and test it out. Thats going to cost me a new camera. I will be able to send some pictures of my cub that I am going to bring to Cub-arama this year. CHUCK :D
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.

Return to “Farmall Cub”