This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

HOW DO I ADJUST PRINT SIZE?

How do I.... ?
Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

HOW DO I ADJUST PRINT SIZE?

Postby Dan England » Mon May 17, 2004 7:00 pm

I am attempting to copy a couple of pages from the Super-A Special Attachments Manual. When copying, the print size is so large that I only get about two-thirds of each sentence. How do I adjust size so that it will all fit on the page. Your help will be appreciated. Dan

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: HOW DO I ADJUST PRINT SIZE?

Postby Dennis » Mon May 17, 2004 9:42 pm

Dan England wrote:I am attempting to copy a couple of pages from the Super-A Special Attachments Manual. When copying, the print size is so large that I only get about two-thirds of each sentence. How do I adjust size so that it will all fit on the page. Your help will be appreciated. Dan

Dan - we need a little more info. What operating system are you running, Win95/98/2000/XP/Mac, etc. and what program are you trying to print from?
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon May 17, 2004 10:38 pm

Dan, assuming you are talking about the manuals on Rudi's site, the individual pages are jpg files and you can adjust their size before printing by using Irfanview, or whatever picture managing program you have. If you have downloaded the pdf file, You should be able to adjust it's size using the Adobe program it runs in.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Ken (48 Cub)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40023
Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
1957 LoBoy
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Ken (48 Cub) » Tue May 18, 2004 7:44 am

If you are trying to print from a PDF file like John said, chaeck the option "Fit to Page" before printing.
Ken, Annie the '48.

I think we gotter if'n she don't jump, Andy Griffith.

Return to “Message Board & Computer Questions”