This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

woods belly mower

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
bjgravley
10+ Years
10+ Years

woods belly mower

Postby bjgravley » Tue May 18, 2004 11:29 pm

i'm getting ready to buy a new woods belly mower and the man at the store says all i will need is a standard drawbar,and i was wondering if that is correct i have seen them with pullyes on a diffrent looking drawbar thanks for any info.

Bermuda Ken
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 53536
Tractors Owned: Tractors owned past/present:

Farmall.....F-1206, F-806 sn#501.

Cub Cadet...Original(s), 122, Spirit of 76, 1200, 1250, 1450, 782, 782 Diesel (2), 984, 982, CADET 000 LT Prototype.
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bermuda Ken » Wed May 19, 2004 7:34 am

If the mower you are buying is brand new, it will have all of the mounting bracketry needed to attach the mower to the tractor. If you are getting a used mower, additional parts may be required...............
Cub Cadets....Engineered for people who know better!

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed May 19, 2004 8:13 am

Ken, have they changed the way the idlers are mounted now? The one I had used brackets to clamp the idler mounting bar to the drawbar mounting brackets.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!