This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Need help finding a person for Loboy Restoration in NW Penna

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
TCC116
10+ Years
10+ Years

Need help finding a person for Loboy Restoration in NW Penna

Postby TCC116 » Thu May 20, 2004 10:09 pm

Does anybody know someone on western PA that restorse farmall cubs i have a 48 loboy that needs an engine overhaul and would also like to get it restored...[/b]

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Thu May 20, 2004 10:36 pm

Clark Thompson is on the east coast of northern Ohio... pretty close. We haven't heard much from him since he had health problems, but if he's able he can be counted on for a first class job. tractorman453657@aol.com
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Weav27
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Weav27 » Fri May 21, 2004 6:32 am

If I had a bit more time I would offer but a new house has completely drained my free time account. I know of two other people who could do a good job, one being my father. I will ask if he would be interested, but it would probally have to wait at least until fall. I am located in Bedford County and my father in Somerset County. I will check in with another person as well. Just a question. What shape is the cub in?
Working on tractors is a true test of one's ability to balance patience and temper.

TCC116
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TCC116 » Fri May 21, 2004 1:40 pm

The cub is in pretty good shape... was used for cutting grass only.. has a 59" woods mower and was running fine till last week when it started to make some noise in the motor... we shut it down to try and save it... could be crank or bearings not sure... it has new rear tires last yr.. hydr works fine.. is very hard starting 6volt system , new battery and may need a new clutch ... was tuned up 2 yrs ago and has run fine till now...from what i see the hood is good except around the radiator cap some sanding and paint.... everything else is is good shape...oh there is no muffler just a straight pipe... could use a new carb or rebuild.. lights works too...... just get back to me and i can get some pictures too ya..
[/b]

Return to “Farmall Cub”