This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pontoons for a Cub?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
treesitter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44039
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub
73 Cub Cadet
48 C
49 M

Pontoons for a Cub?

Postby treesitter » Sat May 22, 2004 4:31 pm

Well I woke up this morning and my one & a half acre front yard is total water. The wind is blowing waves across it! The half acre in the back is now essentially a river. I've never seen it this bad. I'll need pontoons to mount on the Cub. Thinkin' of stocking fish. But the Golden Retriever thinks it's the best thing ever!

I'm truely worried about tonight. Suppossed to get another round of storms. I'm sure others of you in N Ohio are having similar problems. :shock:

Andy
All she did when she first saw it was stand there looking at it, shaking her head,
while my buddy and I stood there drinking beer, grinning over my fine purchase.

ChickenWing
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby ChickenWing » Sat May 22, 2004 5:56 pm

I've got a tornado watch here in Monroe county, MI. Lots of flood warnings around here tonight.

Return to “Farmall Cub”