This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Just about finished with 55 Lo-Boy

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Just about finished with 55 Lo-Boy

Postby John Niekamp » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:16 pm

I WAS trying to post my pictures here, BUT Freepicturehost won't let me because they said I have used up all the bandwidth for the month. OH well, I guess I need to find another picture server host.

Well here are a couple of pictures taken today. The first picture is Clarence taken a few years ago, I got the tractor from his widow and restored it. I am almost done with this project. Waiting on a longer battery cable and the new battery box, that a friend is fabricating for me down at our shop. NOTICE Clarence's water recovery system, I bet he didn't know that you wasn't suppose to fill the radiator all the way to the top.

I have decided to add "CLARENCE'S CUB" just above where the hood emblems go. I will have some magnetic logos made up, so I't won't peel the paint off and I can put them on and off as I wish.

I have the mower deck all torn apart and have the new spindle bearings and seals sitting on my tool box at work. I have some slight repairs to do on the deck itself, need to make some new skid plates. I also need to find a place for those Kub Klipper blades. Took the weekend off to do absolutly NOTHING.

Still need to find those hard to find side hood emblems, along with some original front headlights, I have a excellent rear tail light. The tractor had some rubber monted light on the front, they will work for now. UNLESS any of you good folks have any of these items laying around?

I have a few more pics at: http://www.geocities.com/jniekamp/ihcub.html
Then if you wish go back to my home page at: http://www.geocities.com/jniekamp and sign my guestbook

John Niekamp[/img]
Last edited by John Niekamp on Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Jun 06, 2004 2:27 pm

John:

Tried to get your pic links to work, but as you can see your free pic hosting site has decided that you need to buy some bandwidth.

You might want to investigate the webspace that your ISP should be making available to you with your monthly charges....
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby John Niekamp » Sun Jun 06, 2004 3:34 pm

Rudi,

I agree with you. Then my web page server is starting to mess with me too. I guess I need to quit spending so much money on toys and spend some money on some reliable web page space....NOT!!!!! more fun to spend money on toys, LOL!

John

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:15 pm

John:

Ya could always move here :!: :idea: :wink: :lol:

Our ISP's don't mess with ya at all. Well not much anyways.... :roll:

But seriously.... ifn your ISP is at all reliable, then you really should have no trouble. All you need probably will be something like WS-ftp as an FTP client to upload the data to the server. Oh, WS-ftp is a free utility -- not too much free today that actually works and it does work beautifully.
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby John Niekamp » Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:35 pm

Let's try this way of posting pictures, let me know if it works.

John

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:52 am

John N wrote:Let's try this way of posting pictures, let me know if it works.

John

8) Evidently not. Try this site for simple, easy & "FREE" image hosting. http://[Sorry: Tinypic.com not allowed].com/

I have had good luck with it.
Then came Bronson

PAUL K. in N.H.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby PAUL K. in N.H. » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:19 am

John
I got the photos, not by clicking on the x's, but by clicking on what I think you call a url posted at the bottom of the message. Photos look great, great job. I am not good with the computer and lots of times miss photos, but I got them. Paul K. in N.H.

Jack Donovan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jack Donovan » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:59 pm

Great job, Pics worked for me. I'm sure every one around you is as proud of your fine job as us fellow Cubbers. Jack

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby John Niekamp » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:08 pm

JohnBron,

Thanks for the "free" picture link, it works good, but now I have to figure out what I need to do to make it smaller. Can't get any cheaper than free, now can we?

Jack,

Yes, I am very happy and proud of the outcome. Now all I have to do is find the time to finish everything up. Don't have the time to get my deck done. PLUS it's the start of the high hudmidity season here in the midwest and after 8 plus hours in a hot machine shop, all I want to do when I come home is be a lazy butt and lay on the sofa in the good old A/C.

John

Return to “Farmall Cub”