This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Had a visitor

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Had a visitor

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Jun 16, 2004 2:58 pm

Mltiema stopped by today for a brief visit. I think he actually came to see Missy rather than me. :D Had a great visit with him and looked over his newes toy. I'm sure proud he already had his trailer full when he go to my place. Here he is proudly showing off his new Hi-Crop Cub.

If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:40 pm

John,

It looks like he's on a good schedule to arrive early at the Cub Fest 2004. We plan to arrive sometime tomorrow if everything goes well. We're looking forward to meeting Mike, his new tractor, and his great Cub hauling trialer.

Are you planning to come?
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Jun 16, 2004 5:22 pm

Potosi being a small town, everybody knows everybody, and when I went back into town this afternoon several people commented on the good looking cub that was setting on the parking lot at the local farm supply store while we did some running around. I think Mike should have charged admission.

Unfortunately between time, expences, my ability to drive for extended periods, and a necessary trip south to my in-laws the next week it was a case of Cubfest or Red Power. Red Power won.

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Wed Jun 16, 2004 9:53 pm

HMMMMMM, so his trailer is full huh? He may not have room for that single point hitch disk that's on my trailer......
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:31 pm

Bigdog wrote:HMMMMMM, so his trailer is full huh? He may not have room for that single point hitch disk that's on my trailer......
Don't get your hopes up. he stopped at the lumber yard and got a sheet of waferboard to put in his pickup floor so he wouldn't scratch ot with the disk

Return to “Farmall Cub”