This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Correct "White" for a Demonstrator

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Weav27
10+ Years
10+ Years

Correct "White" for a Demonstrator

Postby Weav27 » Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:23 am

I am wondering if anyone has the correct white paint or a number that would match the white used on the cub demonstrators. Dad is nearing the point where I will be needed to give her (No name yet) a few coats. I believe that I read that the white used is the same as that sprayed on the '40s and '50s International trucks, but I cannot remember for sure. Dad got plenty of pictures before hand of this precious jewel as we are trying to do the best we can to keep it all authentic and close to the original. Any other pointers from those who have done a demonstrator would be appreciated also. Thanks everyone and I hope to get some pictures loaded up some time.

Alan
Working on tractors is a true test of one's ability to balance patience and temper.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:31 am

It was called Whitecap White. I don't believe it is still available. Most use one of the cub cadet whites. Follow the link to the paint chart and check out what it calls out for white: Paint Chart
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

Return to “Farmall Cub”